Hold Up Hold Up

I agree with MickeyMao

It has this sort of macabre feeling to it, that the hi hat really takes away from, also all in all i think the drums should be toned down alittle bit. My favorite part was the ending, I think thats where it fit together the best (especially with the sound clip of "its a nightmare", purely genious)

To some things up all together it was good stuff, you got some talent. Just need to refine your skills alittle bit and buff out the rough spots. I look forward to your future work.

4/5
8/10

A Swarm Of Nightmares-ADOV A Swarm Of Nightmares-ADOV

Some constructive critisicsm

-The quality of the recording could be imrpoved, maybe save up and go to a professional studio?
-The vocals seemed to be very monotone, have your vocalist switch it up from time to time, not only doing mids but maybe some highs or lows where it is appropriate
-BREAKDOWNS! you sounded metalcore like parkway drive or I killed the Prom Quen... but with out breakdowns which is the best part of metalcore. There were alot of build ups and each time there wasnt a breakdown.. it dissapointed me.
-I would say the guitar is very bland had it not been for the sweet solo at the end, that part was fucking sick.
-At around 56 seconds your vocalist says "stop!" and then it goes into a two-step riff. I think you should take that part out. Its very generic to say things like that, and I thought it was gay. The crowd notice generic stuff like that more so in local bands then in famous ones.. I know, i've heard some hurtful things about my old band and some of the generic stuff we did. Its cool to have those moments where the vocals yells out something, but "stop"? really? it was just plain gay. So drop that part, its generic and annoying.

Please don't take anything i said to offense, I'm trying to be helpful.

All together I think this was a good song. Drumming was great ;) Bass pedal sounded a little too triggered for metalcore type metal in my oppinion. But that has to do with the mixing and not the drumming.

Good job! you have A LOT of potential to your music. Solo was sweet, drumming was superb, vocals... meh but altogether it was tight and I enjoyed it.

xZakkxSlaughterx responds:

Thanks for the review. Thanks for all the advice, I think you could have been less harsh on the vocal review, but still thanks a lot.

Brando - The Beginning Brando - The Beginning

OMG

This reminds me sooo much of DJ Zany! I like it :)

Dj-Brand0 responds:

DJ Zany? He's more of an evil hardstyle artist. He's good for qlimax.
Glad you liked it.

-Cheers Brando

Dark matter (w/o vox) Dark matter (w/o vox)

Great job!

Perfect mix of metal with a little bit of hardcore in it(although the breakdown at 3:15 was a tad bit generic for my taste). I thought it was great all together.. What kind of drum programming did you use?

XxCowMeatxX responds:

thx man. thats exactly what i was going for. also... in my experience most breakdowns are generic lol.

for drums i use my boy "Easy D" (EZD) easy drummer lol.

\m/ stay brutal bro