Hentai Sim Brothel Hentai Sim Brothel

As the person below me said,

there should be a guide, but you CAN lower character by having the girl go to bondage school. So character doesn't matter either.

Fraternity Massacre! v1.0 Fraternity Massacre! v1.0

Not so much a game...

...as it is your venting of your frustration with the greek system. Which I understand but it I think you could have done better in making it a good game.. However, as a fraternity man myself, I will tell you that delta S S does not spell ass. It should be, "Alpha Sigma Sigma", the greek letter for S is sigma, and delta is D not A. Over all I agree with Semjajmes though.

The Infection The Infection

looks nice

but the controls don't work for me. Idk, i cant get the guy to move, i cant play and there for i cant give you any stars.

Eggy responds:

You shouldnt have voted then.

Regrowth Regrowth

Great game

I don't know why people thought the musical mushroom part was hard. I found it very easy. I got stuck at the key part where the cat comes and takes it. I'm about to restart my game to get that part.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

great job!

took awhile, but i finely did it. I got all of the medals for this game. The hidden button one really tricked me for awhile :)

Political Death Match Political Death Match

Great concept

Could've been awesome, the gameplay is very sticky and lacks fluidity. One thing I also might add, every once in awhile with clinton my game would freeze up when i blocked. Also the game was plagued gy this annoying clicking sound whenever soembody moved.

And in the character selection screen you have george bush as joe biden. Should probably fix that.

Pixel Pixel

Great!

What was the music though? I think the music is what made this game grade A!

ShroomHunter ShroomHunter

Hmmm, glitch?

If you press replay, the timer goes way faster then one minute. It starts skipping numbers. Like it will go from 22 seconds to 17.

Polar Games: Breakdown Polar Games: Breakdown

wow

very addicting. I played this game for about an hour, i lost with around 9000 points.

Nothing seemed to happen when I submitted my score though... I dont know if my connection was just slow at the time or if its a glitch.

TANKMEN Creator TANKMEN Creator

Pretty solid

only bit of constructive criticism i can offer is that when scrolling through the different parts, once you get to the last part it should start back up at the begining. It was annoying to have to press the little back arrow once i got to the last part..