The Devil of New Haven The Devil of New Haven

pretty good

some things that need to be improved upon though:
1) as others have said, grandpas voice sounded too young.
2) there was a huge lack of emotion on the boys' faces. While they were running for their lives, they all had the same stupid smile they had since the beginning.
3)also the scarecrow was clearly not made out of the demon farmer's flesh, it looked as if it was made of straw.
4)I think the idea that the grandpa was the boy that survived when he ran away could've been presented better.
Thats all i can think of, other then that great job.

Star Squadron 200X Ep 1. Star Squadron 200X Ep 1.

This was great!

It definitely deserves a higher score. Great animation and very educational.

kenya kenya

lol

i watched through it like 20 times to read all the little captions.

What Birthers Believe What Birthers Believe

Reminds me of southpark.

This reminds me so much of southpark, in that while making fun one side, it also delibrately makes fun of the other. Making this cartoon centrist rather then liberal or conservative(correct me if I'm wrong). The whole bit of the absurdity of the birther movement was hilarious and the part about Obama turning america into a socialist hell hole was also funny in that it also makes fun of obama and what he is doing to this nation.

fuck liberals
fuck conservatives

vote liberatarian.

great flash. and as others have stated, I love the ska references. skanking ftw

AnusboyII AnusboyII

So macabre

realy eerie. I liked it though.

good moral value's good moral value's

Red Alert 1

I'll give you a two for using music from the red alert 1 soundtrack. other then that, you have some serious improvement that needs to be done.

DARE DARE

Overall good

Had a positive message, and I like that. At first I believed it was to get people to do something good and to make a positive impact, but then.......... the jesus fish. The bible is a ficticious book of fairy tales that was ripped off of ancient egyptian mythology (look up the egyptian man god of horus). Yes the bibly teaches good morales and lessons but you can learn those same exact lessons from most children's story books or even the famous book of asope's fables. You don't need the bible to teach you those things.

This movie had a great message at first, but the fact that you would use your talents to recruit more people into a false ideology that promotes ignorance and hypocricy disheartens me. I believe in a higher power. I don't believe in making propoganda films to spread ones ideology. You should be making films like this to get people to make a positive impact on this planet, not convert people to christianity.

Believe what you want to believe, but don't ruin something so great by making it a tool for you to spread your ideology.

over all good flash. Leave religion out of it. People need to find their own pathway to god, not blindly follow the pathways of others. Do not use your extraordinary talents to propogate ignorance. Could have been very moving (it truelly was at first glance), this film would have been alot better off with out the jesus bit in it. Next time you make a film like this, use your talents to influence people into doing good. Not into thinking the same way as you do.

Zombie Q Zombie Q

generic.

Is the one word I can think of to describe this. Many of the plot elements were obivious rip offs of other zombie flicks, the most prevalent one being shaun of the dead, with the shower scene in the beginning before heading off to work and using his last bullet to kill a zombie rather then himself. Also, the whole idea of "I need to go protect my girlfriend" all of those plot elements were taken from shaun of the dead. Now, I love zombie movies and the whole idea of a zombie apacolypse, and this flash was alright, I just wish it was more original. Originality is what makes something great. Other than that, decent flash. Also I agree with coreylemonade, the zombies look way to old.

Pleasure Island 2 Pleasure Island 2

One question...

Will there be a third one?

Sexual-Lobster responds:

i'd like to do another one, can't promise anything though

Funny Funnies! Funny Funnies!

hahaha

that was WAY better then any of that brawl shit you collabed.